Pike in the river Dove suffolk?

Darren Nicholls

Reaction score
Just heard(in the pub!) that the river dove in eye suffolk has a few good pike and prech,As i usually fish the broards the thought of somewhere to fish on my doorstep is quite arousing!
Anyone any information? and who controls it?
There is supposedly a free stretch and could be controlled by Diss AC,any info would greatfully received!
Thanks
Darren

Darren Nicholls

Reaction score
In reply to myself....... After a bit of investigation(care of mid suffolk district council)There is indeed pike fishing in the dove, and quite a bit is free water!, had 2 fish in half an hour today.
Regards........

songsticks

Reaction score
In reply to myself....... After a bit of investigation(care of mid suffolk district council)There is indeed pike fishing in the dove, and quite a bit is free water!, had 2 fish in half an hour today.
Regards........

Hi Darren,
Can you tell me which bits are free and where to park please?
I just started fishing again after 27yrs and I haven't decided which club to join yet.

Cheers
Gareth

aaronlee

Reaction score
Hi,

Would be interested in any other info you have on the River dove do you know what sorta size fish are suppose to be in it or where I could also find out about clubs along the river dove as local to me but know nothing about it as mainly fish on the waveney and surrounding pits etc. and would like a change of scenery.

Love Lures, Love Fishing
http://lurepro.co.uk

Last edited: