Unbelieveable sight...

B

Bob Watson

Had a spot or two hit the car on the way back from Tescos earlier, blown over now. Might have raised the Tees a couple of feet....not!

W

Wolfman Woody

I was going fishing tonight and it just started raining here as well.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

it's raining here too.

But not heavy enough.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Raining here too.
Bluddie weather when will it ever stop.

J

jason fisher

its been raining all soddin day, what a day to be helping a mate move house that was.

C

christian tyroll

about a 15 minute spell earlier now its stopped...........

J

jon helyer

Some this afternoon here in Somerset, but not enough to get excited about....

D

Deecy ACA

We are witnessing a major enviromental disaster and all the weather people keep telling us is " good news, another dry and sunny day tomorrow".I despair sometimes.We have had a series of minus morning temperatures recently but only once have I had to scrape the car. No moisture in the air at all,my lawn is bone dry and my lad played football in moulded studs on Sunday.
The river Colne is below even the level of a hot summer and as I think someone has already remarked on the Thames is at one third it's normal flow.Scary stuff.

F

Frank "Chubber" Curtis

It's raining here now and has been for about 2 hours. The cat just came in looking like a drowned rat.
Because we're on the coast the sea air and mists keeps the humidity up so this morning the soil was still moist even after 3 weeks without rain, in fact most mornings my car is covered in water that only dries off after a couple of hours.
Norfolk's water table is at 82% capacity so I guess we're lucky.

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
Not a drop. not one scintilla,,,,,

we are as dry as a nuns !wont go there .

The very small stream (called a river on the map) has had no water at all for over two months now, its dry.

Best start getting used to the idea of stand pipes in the road again.