e-bay

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
thinking about buying a lure rod,then take a look at this beauty.... item no--7217172636.also there is a shimano baitcasting reel and some other cracking reels as well.
well worth a look.

gilesy

Reaction score
nick just found e,bay 3 weeks ago,its fantastic ! pity my credit card dont think the same as me

C

Chris Bishop

Guy who sells on there, deepinvader, is a mate of mine and imports some realy good lure rods.

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
i`ll be honest and tell you that i am selling this rod and some other cracking stuff on behalf of another fishing magic member.since i have become friends with this chap,his generosity and willingness to show me and get me to try new methods in all aspects of our sport has been absolutely brilliant.i just want to show my thanks and do the best i can for him.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Any time Nick, it's about the only thing I can do though :eek:)

Steve Barrie

Reaction score
You would do better if you registered with Paypal a lot of buyers avoid sellers that don't have it,

Matty C

Reaction score
I buy nearly all my fishing gear off ebay.. rods, reels, pod, spod, pva mesh I found dirt cheap too, line, weights, hooks.. everything pretty much apart from bait..

Have had some super deals.. got a quivertip rod and a match float rod for ?16 for the pair.. a whole carp outfit, 2x3lb test rods, pod, net, 2x baitrunners n 2 alarms for ?75.. plus loads of other

I think the trick is, unless youre looking for something spacific, just go in there n search through all fishing items or carp fishing or whatever youre into, n try to find bargains.. ask yourself how much youre willing to spend on an item, then decide whtehr you wanna bid

love the place.. spend too much there, but love it