Preparing particles properly

Paul Vickers

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with any links, im looking for articles on how to properly prepare all particles, especially any articles about using a burco boiler as i have just bought, and dont want to ruin it. Thanks

L

Les Clark

Paul ,at the top of the page it says :

Search for: (put in particles )and it will lead you to the infomation you need.

L

little Stu!

Rik, you're better off pointing Paul to one of my articles, I haven't got a hedgehog living under my nose in any of the pics i display, so may offer far better credibility all round mate?

C

Cakey

yeah but that paul vickers is a chelski supporter so a bit gay so the hedgehog is needed

W

Wolfman Woody

In addition to Rik's article, I now found a few pigeon foods that make good particle preps for carp. The local shop has one called "Widowhood" that's god lots of nice seeds in it.

The Conditioner I buy needs soem extra tares adding to it, I find. No problem though, but I prep the tares seperately as they need more boiling.

W

Wolfman Woody

And don't knock Chelsea supporters!

I'm not a supporter myself, but I have a lot of respect for Joe Mears, one their former chairmen. It was the Mears family that bought Sandford area and built the original stadium there.

B

Big Rik

If I knew it was going to tickle you in the right places, I'd grow it back for free.