North-west waters

Johno

Reaction score
Doe's any one now of any good carp waters or syndicates in the north-west, I am a member of warrington anglers but would like to join another, I am looking for a pitcheres lake, not heavely fished, stock level say 1 fish in 24 hour and not lyme or stoke anglers, Any one got any info please

S

Steve Henshaw

Yep me as well, I'm in Stockport best one nearest me is Gawsworth, also use Pendle View in Lancs

E

EC

Burton Mere used to have a season ticket lads, am not a carper but a few of my carper mates used to go there, dont know what the deal is now though!

Johno

Reaction score
Steve,
What is Gawsworth like and were is it, is it day ticket or club, Have you fished sale water park, have heard a few reports its good

O

Ozz

Sale Allegedley did 4 new 30's last season and the fish are growing well....
Gawsworth is a decent runs water with fish to mid 20's...biggest I've heard of goes 28lb.
Lakemore near Crew used to hae a syndicate on 1 of their lakes but don't know if it is still syndicate, used to be about ?400 for the year, also contained a few moggies.
There is a club based in Altrincham which has a few decent waters, but I can't remember the name at the moment!!...I'll wrack my head and let you know when I can remember.

Johno

Reaction score
Any one got any info on sandiway lakes, Iv got the warrington ticket but info is very secrative to whats in there (any bigges)Sale water park sounds like it could be good whats the stock level?

K

Keith Finn

Johno,
Go to the Warrington anglers website and check there.
Keith

PREDATOR

Reaction score
LYN Y GORSE anglesey 4.5 acre 300 carp up to 34lbs advertised in nothwest angler

Johno

Reaction score
Arthur,
tried emailing you but your detaials are with held, i;m going Ribby Hall end of March so any info would be much appreciated

arthur boardman

Reaction score
hi johno fished last saturday on fishermans reach i think fished from 7 till 11 am hard frost 82 rudd 4 carp first time ive fished e.mail plumbud@tiscali.co.uk will let you know no secret but i know if i went again this can be doubled

ayem

Reaction score
Sales got 80+ 20's and 2-3 30's i believe, some think theres 120 20's but iv been told thats a small exageration! its not the nicest place to fish either, motorway, metro line and water skiers don't make it the quiestest place on earth!

There are plenty of waters on the various cards in the area, however don't expect them on a plate youve got to dig. Stoke cards a good'un!

Johno

Reaction score
Sale sounds prity good does it get chocker and iv heard you could get trouble with the locals, is that rumer just to put out of towners off ????????

ayem

Reaction score
There was some trouble in the past but now there is a 24hr bailiff and the subway where the youths used to get through to the lake has since been shut off.

FLUKE

Reaction score
Altrincham Anglers Boothsmere, Toft and Mobberly for carp.

Bay Malton (altrincham) Border fisheries Crewe for carp and lots of small waters.

Stoke AS Capesthorne Hall, Redesmere, Boseworth Hall (easy), Astbury and a few other for carp.

Bolton Anglers Smiths (rock hard) lots of other carp waters.

Middleton Anglers a few small carp watrers in north Manchester.

Salford Angler a few hush hush carp waters like Middlewood and Bowker Vale.

Stockport Fed Poynton Pool, Ethrow Park (compstall) and a few more for carp.

Northwich Anglers Trent and Mersey, Weaver, Petty Pool (rock, rock hard) Billinge Pool, Ayres pit. Easy to get in contact Daves of Middlewich.

Prince Albert 3 year waiting list but lots of carp waters.

Wheelock Anglers 3 year waiting list half a dozen carp waters (3 rods)

Boundary fisheries day ticket Holmes Chapel.

Winsford Angling Club Top Flash, New Pool, Weaver and a few more. Easy to get in.

Hope that helps a bit

Johno

Reaction score
Fluke,

what is Altrincham Anglers like I have looked on there web site info is a bit breif, what size do the carp go to and any silly rules

O

Ozz

Bay Malton...thats the one I was trying to remember....have a look on their site m8

FLUKE

Reaction score
Johno,

Their main water is Boothsmere in Knutsford which has quite a few twenties in it. Quite busy nowadays as everyone knows about it but quiet in the week. Three rods and night fishing but a bit of a walk from the carpark. Its behind Boothshall but you cant get in from that side without a permit as you havce to sign in. You can from the other side if you park on the eastate but I didnt tell you that.

Also have Toft Hall which is very shallow but has done the odd twenty and Mobberly which has mainly doubles. Tickets are pretty reasonable and open to all.