Internet Banking

macozdog

Reaction score
ordered a baitboat from badger international in nov. 2005.paid by debit card.order cancelled supposedly for me giving them wrong number.did,nt tell me or ask for confirmation just cancelled.after not receiving the boat phoned them.they took my order again on the understanding i was off to france 12 dec. took a payment 7th dec. no bait boat.phoned them again.said they were busy with shops etc.would try and get it to me ,but not the carrybag.took another payment 19th dec.finally had to drive 40mile round trip to pick it up.we don,t deliver( saturdays.) noticed dec.payment luckily because badger never!phoned them. was told they would sort it.jan. statement, no repayment.phoned them. mr.freeman has nothing on his screen,will check and get back to me.complained i was being verbose. i think thats posh for upset.as of today i,m still waiting. oh, got the bag january.check those statements boys,badger apparently don,t check theirs.

Steve Barrie

Reaction score
Bought a seat box from them for my nephews birthday money instantly out of my account, nothing on the site saying they were'nt in stock 3 months later and umpteen phone calls it arrived with bait box covers missing rang again and they told me, oh we don't have them anymore they where no good, and that was it no offer of a replacement just the attitude on the phone that I was just moaning, never used them again and I spend a lot of money on fishing gear.

The stuff may be cheap but the way there doing it your paying for the gear before they spend a penny on stock not bad if you can get away with it.

macozdog

Reaction score
i,m sure were not the only ones out there steve.perhaps if enough people pass the word the will sort themselves out.anyone else out there,lets here you.

Tom Herbert

Reaction score
my brother has had somme very poor goods from badger.........leave them alone they are rubbish

macozdog

Reaction score
i will tom , as soon as i get my money bavk off them.there must be a governing bodie for internet banking. if anyone has any ideas or experiances similiar please help.

D

dave bassett(BA)

I too have had problems with BADGER.Ordered a brolly, they debited card, 2 weeks later no brolly.Phoned them.."They've just come in,we'll get it out to you asap.1 more week no brolly,rang them again only to be told that they were still waiting for them to arrive.When I told them about previous phone call they denied all knowledge of it. I had to threaten them with legal action before they credited my account with MY money.
BADGER, I WOULDN'T TOUCH 'EM WITH A BARGEPOLE!!!!!!!!

Steve Barrie

Reaction score
macozdog most debit cards have some sort of gover for internet fraud which is basically what they've commited, I would ask the bank for assistance in retrieving the funds.

macozdog

Reaction score
yea thanks for that steve, have done that and the bank say the,ll sort it in about 10 days. it,s still ?267 out of my bank since dec.been all the same if it was my bill money!real reason i posted it is to warn others and give badger the publicity they deserve.

macozdog

Reaction score
finally got repaid by badger after the cheeky sods took two payments.only took three months and intervention by my bank.no apology no letter or phone call.what a bunch of chancers