Delkim alarms

catman

Reaction score
I see no GOOD reason to spend an absolute fortune on delkim alarms. They seem big and 'brick-like', they do not sound right (personal opinion of course) and they come with such a massive price-tag. I can't understand how they are SO much better than - say... the Fox Micron M (RRP-?22.99).
This alarm has lasted 4 years and not had a problem with it yet. ALL VIEWS AND OPINIONS ARE WELCOME!! (even if you like delkims!!)

B

BLAM

This has been discussed recently in the Solar V10i and V10 Receiver thread.

catman

Reaction score
Definitely. If I had the choice of a free delkim or a free Micron M - the Micron would win hands down. It simply looks the part.

Malc Bason

Reaction score
"Definitely. If I had the choice of a free delkim or a free Micron M - the Micron would win hands down. It simply looks the part."

That can't be right! If the M looks the part, then all the tarts would have them?

catman

Reaction score
All I'm sayin is they do their job better than any other alarm at a good price. I am a bit of a tackle tart. :}

catman

Reaction score
I find the aesthetics of a set up gives you confidence. If you have confidence you will fish well. If that makes me a tart - oh well! At least i'm catchin.

B

BLAM

I'd rather it worked good than looked good personally. But each to their own

catman

Reaction score
Oh of course the priority is to get top notch tackle. i mean when on the bank, i like my hangers all even for example.