Anybody fishing tommorow?

newbieneil

Reaction score
Anyone on a river 2moro?...im of on my last river session before the doors shut, on the warwickshire avon at either salford priors(baa) or evesham country park but im just wondering if you are going what hope you hold for a decent day?....if you believe the met office the winds coming from the south 10mph gusting to 20mph by noon ...could get hairy!

Also -has anyone fished these two stretches recently ?...ive fished the baa stretch about 2 years ago in winter and blanked but im going in blind if i go to the evesham stretch!

bigchub

Reaction score
Had a nice day chubbing today. Has two fish of 3lb 7oz and 4lb 13oz. My first chub from the Waveney. Roll on next winter!

pict1442.jpg

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Fished the Hampshire Avon at Bisterne today with Nigel C. Superb Spring day but the fish did not oblige. Finally managed a single chub that would not have moved the scales much beyond 2.5lb but was in superb condition. It brought a smile to the face on an otherwise tough day out. Good company and a nice bit of water though!

IMG_7625.jpg

IMG_7626.jpg

flightliner

Reaction score
Had a run to an old haunt on the tidal trent, not been there for years and years and found rather a lot of alterations that I was unhappy with so turned the car round and went down to fish in the area near Besthorpe- ran a float down all afternoon but the fish wer,nt buying it.
Can,t complain tho as this winter as been very kind to me up until the last two weeks when things started to die off a little.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
I was on the lower Itchen today, not the best of days. The water was coloured, the sun warm, and the fish ??? well.

Ended up with some Grayling nothing big about 12ozs tops, some Roach, best about 8ozs, and a couple of Eel's, both around the 2lb mark.

I watched Skippy work his socks off, but i dint know how he ended up fish wise. His mate Phil had a chub and a few Grayling when i last saw him.

The last day is getting like the first day, great to be out fishing, but not much being caught

Morespiders

Reaction score
Went on the Ribble on Saturday with Posh Paul, one bite apiece, but superb conditions:(

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Not only did Skippy work his socks off he also took his socks off because his feet were so hot. I had a layer too many on until about 5 pm when I was mighty glad of all of them.

Took your socks off, no wonder the fish stayed away......:)

What did you end up with mate......???