Feeder Rods review

Beecy

Reaction score
What a good review.

I can see why Graham plumps for the Shimano, I have the Extra heavy 13ft version and it is by far the best (and cheapest) rod I have used for feedering on the trent and I have had quite a few over the years.

hopefully there will be more of these head to head style reviews to come?

njb51

Reaction score
oh, and there will be a chance to win 3 of the rods tested, coming soon!

G

Ged

Excellent review. This will make choosing tackle a lot easier with similar spec items reviewed in groups, by the same people and using the same methods, one the same water and under the same conditions.

W

Wolfman Woody

A nice test.

It's about time these manufacturers learned that the Internet is as valid a reporting service as any magazine. Also when you get people with Graham's talents testing soemthing you KNOW it's going to be tested well and not just described as it sits on the office desk.

Furthermore, tests on here stay on here, they aren't thrown away or become yesterday's chip wrapper. We can always reference them later when someone enquires who missed them first time around. Magazines and weeklies cannot do that.

That's a value the manufacturers have to understand and send more items for review.

P

paul williams 2

Great test.....we NEVER had it so good for quality gear at a price to suit all.........seasoned angler or beginner!