help with a rig

Dave Pearce

Reaction score
want to use a float on the end of feeder any ideas of rigs to help with this just started fishing thks in advance for any help

Beecy

Reaction score
my advice to you Dave, If you have just started fishing, master float and feeder on their own first before you start complicating things!

T

Terry D

Totally agree with Beecy here Dave. There's so much to just fishing the float and the feeder in themselves. If you want 2 of the best guides ever, try Billy Lane's Encyclopeadia of Float Fishing (still available from Lane's of Coventry and Bob Roberts' book on leggering and feeder fishing (I can't remember the exact title but I'll find it and post it later today with a bit of luck).

T

Terry D

Bob's book was "The Complete Book of Ledgering" printed by David & Clarks. I know it's out of print at the moment but 2 summers ago I think he mentioned he was going to do a new edition. These 2 books should cover all you need to know on float and feeder fishing with rods.

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
Dave,

Are you talking about a Baggin' Waggler? Like a slim pike float with a method feeder on the end used with method mix on waters like Clattercote, Drayton for carp up in the water?

If we can establish that we might find someone to help you (don't ask me though!)

N

NottmDon

Reckon you might be talking about the "Polaris" floats.
As Mark says a little more detail may help as youve got different answers from anglers(including me) who cant make up their minds what you are thinking of trying :)

chalky

Reaction score
hi there it sounds like the Baggin' Waggler to me , its easy to use and produces lots of fish you can fish your hook lenth any where from about 5 inches to 3 feet under the waggler basket, boilie , paste, corn , maggot , worm, good luck with it and tight lines...colin.