Spanish Carp

Robert Pearson

Reaction score
hi has anyone been to spain carp fiahing
i live in calahonda spain and i would like to go carp fishing around marbella. the river ebro is to far for me to go for one day and most angling center's just go for people on there hol's

Robert Pearson

Reaction score
well im only 200 hunderd yards from the sea but i need a sea fishing licence but im not to sure were to get one from at the moment. ive got a sea rod from a lucky lucky man for 10euros and he wanted 80 for it.

J

jason fisher

not sure you do need a sea licence, i've never known anyone have one, but maybe i'm wrong.

Robert Pearson

Reaction score
ive been told by a lad i met in a bar that he had is tackle taken from him by the police becase he did not have a licence.

J

jason fisher

that's a bugger

have you tried asking at the local guardia civil.

if they enforce it they should be able to let you know where to get one from.

Robert Pearson

Reaction score
thats true but would you trust them 19 of them just been put in jail for taking bribes at the airport.

B

Bully

Blimey Robert - how long have you been in Spain? You could be in for a long hard time! I'd get up to date on local laws and customs if I was you.....start with Google.

Personally I have not heard of much fishing from your area, but again do a search. If there are any UK outfits they would update you re licences etc.

Robert Pearson 7

Reaction score
just found out a lad i was drinking with got shot and put in his car then burnt out last week by some bloke's he crossed.it's it in the sir in english this week. i was drinking with him a week last monday.

Robert Pearson 7

Reaction score
or by the way iv'e been in spain for 8 month and im loving it. is anyone on this site from leeds and visit's bob co tackle shop in lincoln green would they give peter my e-mail please.

thankyou robert

L

Lazinko

haha are you serious? " just found out a lad i was drinking with got shot and put in his car then burnt out last week by some bloke's he crossed.it's it in the sir in english this week. i was drinking with him a week last monday."
why did you write this? thinking it's cool? if it is true, spain is a shithole.

Robert Pearson 7

Reaction score
no i don't think it's cool ok im just saying spains not all it's cracked up to be
all the time there are some very good people iv'e met and some proper ****heads aswell lazinko but i only rote on this forum for some advice on fishing in spain.

take a look on the web page for sir in english ok.