I need a new chair

Jimmy

Reaction score
I'm in the market for a new chair, my fishing invovles a bit of walking so nothing to heavy would be good, any suggestions?

MOSSY

Reaction score
A CHEAP ALTERNATIVE IS GETTING A FOLDING CHAIR.THE SORT THEY SELL AT CAMPING SHOPS IVE GOT ONE MYSELF FOR ROAMING THEY HAVE A CARRY BAG AND STRONG AND THEY HAVE A CUP HOLDER ASWELL DOES THE JOB FOR ME

P

Paul Christie 2

I bought a Wychwood super light one and its superb for those longer walks as it only weighs about 5lb. Can't fault it.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Nash Nomad. Use to be the Lounge Lizard. Light comes with a carry strap and as on of the widest seat area's which i find makes it more comfortable. Had it 3 years now with now problems.

Michael Garner

Reaction score
this might sound stupid but being disabled i have to fish from a wheelchair ,one of my friends bought a secondhand one for ?10
now he takes it on most of his coarse fishing trips as well as being comfortable he can now push everything he needs to where he is fishing, he now swears by it only one problem getting over stiles

MOSSY

Reaction score
fair play my friend is disabled i take my frtend myself thats why i went for the easy way to get to the bank/

MOSSY

Reaction score
im an deylinxt sorry for any words that are wrong

MOSSY

Reaction score
micheal if you r from the midlands call me on
see my neck

Michael Garner

Reaction score
hi mossy sorry for late reply had quite a bad night last night quite ill but back in the land of the living today ,
sorry but i live in cheshire and havn,t been out off the house since last october except to go to hospital ,but am planning to get BIONIC this year as for being dyslexic dont worry you write a lot better than a lot of well educated people thati know so don,t stop writing