punishment to fit the crime

Michael Garner

Reaction score
just a few lines from a 64 year old disabled angler of over 45 years,
angling is the largest participent sport with i think a few million voters ,when i lived in the isle of man no criminal who recieved the birch ever came back twice surely that proves it worked so why can,t the angling fraternity get together and do something about the crap justice system that seems to have appeared by all the do gooders, they really havnt made things better as they said they would by changing the old system ?as for the animal rights people i have been kept alive the past 14 years by medcines that i am sure where tested on animals as well as humans i know this for a fact as i have trialed 3 medcines that are now in common use my prognosis 10 years ago was 6 months left to live so i personally thank all the effort that when into testing the 26 different medcines i take daily i was lucky last year i went fishing about 10 times wonderfull hope i can this year i also hope any anti fishing brigade that i meet can swim and carry anti dog bite serum

Reaction score
Hey....that ain't a bad idea, Michael...What a way to curry public favour - 'Anglers for Justice'! Just think what a novel item that would make on the 10 o' clock news!

See to it, Mike! I'll join you...anyone else coming?

Michael Garner

Reaction score
i hope this doesnt offend any angler but i think it,s brilliant ,
2 rabbits escape from a animal testing laboratory find themselves in a field full of beautiful female rabbits ,after a week of enjoying themselves white rabbit says to black rabbit god i am starving,
they then go into the next field and it,s full of crispy lettuce and carrots ,
after a week of stuffing themselves white rabbit says i am fed up and want to go back to the laboratory black rabbit says what for you have got everything a rabbit would want white rabbits says i am dying for a smoke