Yorkshire Carp Study Group Carp School

Keith Napier

Reaction score
The Yorkshire Carp Study Group Junior Carp School will be held during the weekend Saturday 27th May to Monday 29th May 2006.

The event is open to youngsters aged between 10 and 16 (Not totally cast in stone but roughly!) We can accomodate boys as well as girls.

The event is held on a 'no publicity' water in North Yorkshire.

We provide practical lessons like rigs and knots, floater fishing, bait and bait application, particles, method fishing, photograpy and much more. These are done during the day and then you will spend the evenings and nights fishing under instruction.

We provide all meals and drinks during the weekend and bait for use during lessons. We provide goody bags of tackle and bait and there are prizes and certificates at the end to recogise achievement during the event.

We have ten years expereince of running the event and all staff are appropriate to be involved.

If you would like to know any more either give me a ring on 07900 188308 or email me
on keith.napier@btopenworld.com

T

The Monk

an excellent idea to promote carp welfare, well done. We used to do similar fish-in`s with the Manchester Carp Group, once these kids get a taste for the sport and assistance from experienced anglers they usually stick angling for life

Keith Napier

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, the whole point is to teach skills to keep kids in the sport. The best way to do that is to get them to catch, and hopefully teach respect for the quarry.

At the event itself it is the lessons that matter, any one can blank, I'm very good at it!!!

So any youngsters who would like to learn the best ways to catch carp, come and have a go.

Keith Napier