Radio days

marginman

Reaction score
Oooh no Harvey I too listen to a lot of discusssion on radio 4 while working through my mobile phone with earphones attached, being a bit of an information junky myself like you I like to hear a well informed topic its good to listen to a enthusiastic expert on a given subject , Always interested in the Countryside articles with Music and History a close second, not having had the pleasure of a good education :( I have learned so much from these programes and also like to keep up with World affairs.

This has all come about as I have got older but I have always had a interest in social affiars and documentaries, a bit like Alice Cooper playing Golf in the 70's but not letting on for fear of a broken image, now I can engage and enjoy it without feeling like a anorak,so no you are not alone there is a big world out there with so much of interest in it.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
For an overnight session my Sony world radio is the first thing that gets packed.

I've always enjoyed radio programmes and even more so when fishing at night, preferrably a decent play or a debate.

During the daytime in the summer I really enjoy listening to the cricket as well.