Bait Buckets

Paul Mallinson 2

Reaction score
I have got s few of theose white pastic buckets with snap on lids but I've had then that long I cant remember where they came from. I seem to remember somebody saying that flour gets delivered in them? I'm after different sizes from 2 litres or so up to 15-20 litres. The larger ones are for keeping brown crumb, crushed hemp, pellets, hemp, fishmeal etc in and the smaller ones for taking bait to the bank.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Is there a restaurant near by? I got a batch of empty mayo buckets which have been great.See my picture for an example.

Paul Mallinson 2

Reaction score
Plenty, only thing that concerns me with thats is the fact that they have had Mayo on them, I should imagine they smell a bit?

Beecy

Reaction score
bet they smell worse after a gallon of bronze have been in them a few days

P

Paul Clarke 2

Try your local Indian Restuarant . They have a lot of spices/mixes delivered in them .

L

Les Clark

Local supermarket bakery ,they get most of their supplies in buckets with lids .

Paul Mallinson 2

Reaction score
Must have been a post I remembered about from you ages ago Les? Does your wife work in morrisons bakery or somthing like that, thats what I remember somebody saying maybe even a couple of years ago it was.

What do you suggest then, just going up to the counter and asking if they have any white buckets I can have, Dont want to look like a complete wierdo/psycho thats all!!

L

Les Clark

Paul ,just ask at the bakery if they have any spare buckets ,if not ask if they can save you some , they won`t mind .
The wife works in sainsburys but it all is much the same and if they have any they will be glad to get rid of them ,unless they are all anglers .