Fishrite Caption Competition

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Time for a laugh again and a chance to win a Fishrite Xtreme Bait Bag with FishingMagic?s latest Caption Competition. All you have to do is study the picture and reply to this thread with your caption.

If Baz has ever snatched your card or ruffled your feathers then it?s payback time. But do remember, this is for fun, for a laugh, if he really has sorted you out for rule breaking it serves you right, so don?t think you can use this competition to get nasty. It?ll only get deleted.

Have as many goes as you like with a different caption each time - one entry per reply.

Thanks to Baz for being a good sport.

Right, good luck everyone, now go and do your worst!

Don?t forget, closing date is Sunday midnight, 5th March 2006.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

"Baz, i dont care how big it was my line dont just break for no reason, here's a leaflet on knot tying."

Great wind up btw, hook line and sinker

T

Terry D

First offence a White Card. Next will be an official warning - Yellow Card. Get a Red Card and it's 3 strikes and you're OUT!. And I don't care how many mates you've got on the Committee.

W

"Dont waffle on about Ed's cross dressing, the issue here is litter"

njb51

Reaction score
Baz: "I didn't touch your wife!"

Other Guy: "Oh yea, what was your calling card doing in MY underwear draw??"

W

"no Baz i'm sorry but my 'Greased Lightning Turbo Juice is a fishing product not a lubing cream, try reading this leaflet"

W

"Sir, i'm from the institute of Shark research and local people are concerned why you have one appearing from your back, and i dont care for the size of it.

Paul Mallinson 2

Reaction score
"Sorry Sir this dosent appear to be your season ticket, It appears to be your Ann Summers loyalty card. I suppose that would explain the stockings and suspenders under your waders"

T

Terry Comerford

Baz.
"I cant collect any more litter, I've stuffed loads up my shirt, look!"

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Baz demonstrates the size of 5 barbel he as in his keepnet to the man from the barbel(police)society

P

Paul Clarke 2

I'm telling you , these cards i found in a local telephone box have definitely got your mobile number on 'em !!!

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

"You don't have to say anything, but anything you do say will be taken down and used as evidence....."

L

Les Clark

Snatch cards ,who me ?
No honest ,its all a big mistake ,its a wind up ,no ,no I dont want it ,take it away !

L

Les Clark

YOU are the club bailiff !
Dam , caught out after all this time .

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Baz (singing)
♪♪♪ "Always look on the bright side of life"♪♪♪

Clikfire

Reaction score
"Just from the coat I could tell you were a brother bailiff, so give me a big hug"

Clikfire

Reaction score
"I've done my fair share, collected a bin bag this full already"

Clikfire

Reaction score
"I'm not a fisherman, I'm a grizzly bear and if you don't run away I will grab you like this, Grrrrr"

Clikfire

Reaction score
Big daddy and Giant haystacks prepare to get it on for one show!