Pellet Waggler

sagalout

Reaction score
Experts way: Whilst setting up, fire in two pellets every 30 seconds to the chosen spot to get the fish up in water and feeding confidently.

My way: I ain't a woman, and therefore can't do two things at once, so I just set up.

Experts way: Fire two pellets to the chosen spot.

My way: Fire two pellets to some random spot (not always in the water).

Experts way: Cast to the spot where the pellets have all been landing.

My way: Cast to some random spot (not always in the water, quite often up a tree) never to where the pellets landed.

Experts way: If there is no bite in 30-45 seconds, fire two pellets just in front of the float and pull the float into them.

My way: If there is no bite before I get bored, fire two pellets to some random spot (not always in the water) never near the float. Move the float anyway.

Experts way: Whilst playing the fish (that is caught every cast) keep firing pellets to the chosen spot.

My way: If, per chance, I ever get a fish on, I ain't a woman and can't do two things at once, so just try and land the fish.

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Only last Monday....

Experts way: Whilst setting up, fire in two pellets every 30 seconds to the chosen spot to get the fish up in water and feeding confidently.

My way : Take out catapult, load with pellets, draw back, elastic snaps pellets everywhere.

Experts way : Fire two pellets to the chosen spot.

My way : Take out spare catapult, load with pellets, draw back, elastic snaps again, pellets everwhere.

Experts way: Cast to the spot where the pellets have all been landing.

My way : Sit there wondering how I can get my baited hook and float through a crack in the staging.

Spend day firing out micro pellets as feed using a 'Whopper-Dropper' catapult.

little oik

Reaction score
Expert:- convincing local sure shot yob to fire pellets for him for chance on camera and possible stardom
Normal way:- spend all day ducking pellets being fired at you as no protection money paid to said yob :D:D:D

sl1ced

Reaction score
My elastic snapped yesterday, maggots sweetcorn and pellets all over my self. Sod it!!! Then I cast and got stuck in a tree behind me. Pulled and the hook stuck in my leg after it pinged off. Matt Hayes ain't got nowt on me