Miracle

D

Deecy ACA

According to MetCheck.com as of next Thursday a minor miracle is about to happen , the last six days of the river season will see unseasonally mild weather and rain !! Holiday booked and raring to go.
Thu 9 Mar Morning 7 ?c
Afternoon 8 ?c
Fri 10 Mar Night 10 ?c
Sat 11 Mar Morning 12 ?c
Afternoon 12 ?c
Night 7 ?c
Sun 12 Mar Morning 11 ?c
Afternoon 11 ?
Night 7 ?c
Mon 13 Mar Morning 12
Afternoon 13 ?c
Night 8 ?c
Tue 14 Mar Morning 10 ?c
Afternoon 11 ?c
Night 10 ?c

B

BLAM

I hope they're right this time. It's a hard enough job predicting the weather but they have a habit of always posting improvements (fishing wise = rain and westerlies) in the 8-14 days range. Somehow this warmer weather never seems to make it into the next week. I'm reminded of the passage in The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe where it was always winter and never Christmas.
Anyway lets hope it does get warmer soonish as we're running out of days.

Alan Law

Reaction score
i also hope it,s true , because i booked next week off hoping to get the last few days on the ribble, tight lines all.

D

Deecy ACA

Its definatley on the up down here in the South East 9 c on the car thermometer on the way back from Cricket nets at 9pm. Fingers crossed for everyone in the last few days.

Matty C

Reaction score
Was thinkin of doing a little carping for my last couple sessions.. should I think about barbel too.. if so.. what tactics for a wier pool.. ?

too true Blam.. running out of days..

Richard Parsons

Reaction score
Hi all,
Nice to see I'm not the only one who has taken the end of the season as holiday.
The weather looks good so here's hoping for some whiskered lumps in the next few days.

Matty,
I've found a hardish high leakage bait like a Dynamite baiys boillie hard to beat in wier pool.Meat and paste is just to soft.

Rich

D

dave mac

deecy
thanks for the diawa info. but don,t trust metcheck .com. checked their f/cast all week and booked my caravan onto the site in bridgenorth fished saturday 1 barbel in morning session and one in the evening no rain but river was well up. full of hope till sunday woke up to a blanket of snow what a bummer. waited till eleven then the snow stared again am now home waiting for my hot bath. i predict i,m going to love it. why can,t we get a weather f/cast as reliable
dave mac