Hi everybody!

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Andi and im 32 years old! I have a wife and 2 kids and I have been fishing mad for the last 27 years! I was taught by my grandad and uncle on rivers like the welland, coronation channel,nene and south holland main drain. we also used to fish all over the drain systems of spalding and all surrounding areas. I fished in junior nationals in the 90s and captained Bourne Match group juniors in 1995 on the Witham in lincoln. when I left school I gave up match fishing and started to fish the local lakes. In 2006 I decieded to stop fishing lakes and comercials and to concentrate on the rivers and drains again. Since then I have only fished on a lake twice. I would much prefer to scratch around for 3lb of roach than catch 30lb of carp anyday. This last year I have returned to match fishing with Holbeach Angling Club and have won 1 and been within the top 5 in all the others I have fished. I love fishing the drains and rub my hands together when anglers say "theres no point fishing there mate youll never catch!" before they dissapear off to a puddle somwhere! this closed season I have decieded to fish a few midweek matches on a local puddle and have joined fishing magic to hopefuly pick up a few pointers on the latest tactics. I have added some pics to my profile of some of the fish I have caught from the local fen drains,feel free to have a look! tight lines all!

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Welcome to FM, hope you enjoy the site. One or two need the men in white coats now and then, but you will get used to it.

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
very nice intro-and a wrm welcome to you!!

(we need a bit of quality .......................standards you know,standards!!)