Are you exhibiting

• Thread starter Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)
  • Start date

Stuart Tranter

Reaction score
For a minute then I thought that I was looking at something from the T.O.G`s website or home for the bewildered.

Very good and unfortunately close to the mark

P

Prof. Bumlebee

Hopefully see you in the bar, Ron 12:30 Sat. Can Perkin's lot respond?

May have to avoid the TFG, Stonze,.... stands.

K

Kevin Perkins 3

Prof

As you well know, TickleTackle has no need to go to exhibitions to display their ranges, with so many people clamouring to be the first in their circle to own the next TT product, the difficulty is having to turn away thousands of disappointed customers.

However, TT are not adverse to assisting other companies, and would consider a joint venture to be launched under the TickleTart banner, making use of Tickletackle's groung breaking technological expertise, and TartTackle's shall we say, broader appeal to the mass market, perhaps starting with a disposable/biodegradable wear once and throw it away 'Cheap'n' Chic' clothing range (Looking for a big name to promote this, Mr. Nellist.....)

Anyway, I'll get my people to talk to your people, ec. etc.

C

Chub King

I think that the best thing about cut-priced tackle is that it lowers the entry threshold of youngsters. In that respect I think that the boom in imports is a good thing. But we still have plenty of great UK-based innovators. Met Enterprise Tackle at the Go Fishing Show and was really impressed by their whole collection!
Personally, I'm a self-confessed tackle tart and I like tio buy the best I can afford knowing that it should work well, be a pleasure to use and last ages!

T

the jakkle

"TickleTart">>> I think "TartTickle" would be better, though could be badly interpreted....
Very funny article, infact, my sister got quite irate with my loud chuckles as she was trying to listen to music.
the jakkle