White Stuff...

colsmiff

Reaction score
Blimey, proper snow. Not seen anything like this since I was a nipper. We made our first snowman for years last night, my little lad was delighted. Best of all, even more fell over night so he's out on his sledge as I write.
Ok so the fishing's a wipeout this weekend, but it's worth it just to see the look on my little boy's face!

Beecy

Reaction score
my little lads gutted this morning, it started snowing last night as he was going to bed, he was up at the crack of dawn all exited about making a snowman ( hes 4 1/2 now and has never made one ).

But the snow last night only lasted about 10 minutes and only gave us a light dusting

E

EC

Same here beecs my little lad's the same age as yours and has never made one either mate!

We've had plenty of snow overnight but its always toasty warm here by the sea side, and most of it is melting now, very little left in the garden.

The roads are covered and it is a lovely sunny day! Still snowing in lans though I hear?

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Yes Eddie --we live on the Costa del Mersey .
I'll be out in my cozzie this afternoon getting a bit of a bronzie ..

E

EC

Thats true enough Ed, its knocking double figures in our back at the mo mate! Think I might get the sun lounger (bed chair) out!

Laugh ye not, shandy drinking southereners, I had my shirt off at at the ribble a week last monday it was 63degF.

We get all the best weather up here!

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

double figures here too ---- 12 degrees fahrenheit

J

jason fisher

it was nearly double figures when i left for work this morning, -9 according to my car.

C

Chris Bishop

Had to break the ice to get out on the river, when the sun came up it was lovely.

Joskin

Reaction score
Stuff this fishing lark at this time of year. Im off to find some proper snow in the Alpes in two weeks time.

R

Robert Woods 1

An hour ago we had snow and lightening in Runcorn...!!!

E

EC

Didn't realise you were quite local to me Robert!

We had hail, now its all gone!

colsmiff

Reaction score
We had to go down to Bicester to pick up my nephew this morning. By the time we got back to Northwich, most of the snow had disappeared but at least my son, who coincidentally is also 4 1/2, got to do the things, we took for granted as kids, this morning.
On reflection, it was definitely worth missing the fishing for.