Cotswold Aquarius Luggage?

The Scarlet Maggot

Reaction score
I’m interested to hear if anyone has had any quality issues with their gear. My CA stalking bucket is in the process of falling apart, I duly complained. Yet CA assure me I’m the first to complain and that they haven’t had anything back for repair, which I find odd given the multiple faults on my bucket. I’ve been offered an immediate repair to their credit, but the return postage costs doesnt really make it viable as the gaffer can stitch it up.

Anyone else had any CA trouble? Like a moth to a flame I’m rather keen on their “Pond Creeper” bag, but wouldn’t like to see it ending up a £75 fraying mess.

Thanks in advance!

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Well I have their rod holdall Savay Master at £170 then it is as good as new, very very tough, I also have the Roamer bag and again tough as old boots. My son has the 5 rod Quiver holdall, great bit of kit also.

All i can say to anyone who wants top of the range, then IMO Cotswold is the dogs swinging bits. I know its not cheap, but you get what you pay for.

As for your problem, i can only think that it is a one off, and to have the repair offered, well you wouldnt get that with many, if any other company that make luggage.