THE ZANDER SITE IS BACK!!!!!

D

David Marrs

Chaps,

The old 'averagezedhome' has been squared, invigorated and rejuvinated!!! Anyone who wants to fish for Zeds and fancies a little info, please pump 'averagezedheaven.com' in and you'll get some luck you freakers!!!!
WWW.AVERAGEZEDHEAVEN.COM

Disco

D

David Marrs

I do apologise for my initial posting chaps, memo to self: 'Do not drink Red Wine and then get on the PC'.

Still, the site features many pictures, venue information, a chat room, forum and a guest book. So olease feel free to have a visit.

Kind regards,
Dave

tony brooks 3

Reaction score
well done dave for going for it again,
fair play to you..may all your zeds be doubles and you women be cheap

am off to catch up with you in zed heaven
as its about as close as i am gonna get to a zed i think

cheers
tony

D

David Marrs

lol cheers Tony mate, actually I quite like a classy if a little petite lady friend, however at the moment a cheap one will do!

tony brooks 3

Reaction score
have been to zedheaven and back, i posted a short message to test if it works out.

i suspect whilst i am sat here at work on the out reaches of the m25, you are on the banks of the ouse in your viper with a laptop and wifi or whatever so that you can be uploading the site whilst you wait for your next double to pull your string.

i 'll be out there with you soon, esp now the cold spell ahs broken!! jeezz, i thought it was gonna run through to the end of season and wipe out my winter totally

good luck

D

David Marrs

I wish I was Tony, in fact Im sat in my gaff in my dressing gown being a total computer geek mate! My car is in to get a new clutch fitted, all being well, I'll be out tomorrow matey!!!
<fingers x'd>

tony brooks 3

Reaction score
good luck tomorra

ps i really did not need to know what you were wearing,

but thanks anyway!!

T

Tomo(B.A'S)

Kev told me to tell you that he waited another 45 mins after you rang him,couldnt wait no more.
Ended up at mine,cut a long story short we both caught 3 zeds and Mall landed a lovely pike.

D

David Marrs

Cheers ****y,

Many thanks for the kind words mate! Anything you wish to contribute or see on the site, feel free to email me matey!

Kind regards,
Davester

Reaction score
Hey Dave...

Got my closed season zed-head on and have stuff in the pipeline but will have to wait for the traditional breaking out of lure rods on the 16th!!!

How about we plan an exchange article for next October?

I'll show you my Severn/ Avon...if you show me your fens, so to speak ;-)

We'll photo and write up together for Snapper and FM?

Just a thought...

D

David Marrs

Happy days ****y, I have done a couple of articles for FM already mate, you can find them under the 'Fens' or on my site.