Multimino / Nutrimino / Tiger Nut Extract

Foxy

Reaction score
Having read through a few mags, you always see some of the "top" carp lads with buckets of this and that all avilable "from the high street" chemists etc, usually bought in bulk.

I would like to question where they get these from? i have trawled round the usual suspects on the high street (and the web) and get nothing but blank looks.

Things i have hunted for are....

Tiger nut syrup (apparently avilable from all leading high street chemists)

Multimino (again as above + health food shops and body building suppliment suppliers)

Nutrimino (again as above + health food shops and body building suppliment suppliers)

If anyone out there has any ideas.......

The Fox

Foxy

Reaction score
No, i know you can get them from hinders / nutrabaits etc, i meant high street alternatives

F

Frothey

miam make tiger nut juice - its a spanish drink, though it is a little harder to get hold of than it used to be.

Ayrton Saunders - look under nutrition for fosfor (nutramino) and minamino. lots of other goodies there as well!

Foxy

Reaction score
Nice darts froth, ill check them out :)

matt

Reaction score
You used to be able to order minamino from boots

D

Deecy ACA

Boots don't do it (minamino) anymore , haven't for ages. CC Moore ?8 ish is good stuff also other similar food liquids and Tigernut extract.

F

Frothey

ayrton is way cheaper, but cc-moores is definately where i'd go if i couldnt get elsewhere (if that makes sense!)