Naming Waters

Paul Edwards 4

Reaction score
is it a no go on hear to name waters.like the others out there,ifso not a problem.not many pike comeing out at are end,new to this forum was in the other one till they changed it all,look forward to the talks on here,tight lines everyone,

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
It depends why you're naming the water Paul.

If I found a water with a 30 plus pike in it or similar then I would hesitate to name it publicly, especially if it was day ticket.

Use your judgement, and the space bar...

:eek:)

Welcome aboard!

S

steadyeddie

cheers for that the last forum iwas on it was a no go as i said,30yrs fishing behind me ,dont mind giveing clues let them work it out themselfs,vice/versa.

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
The only reason people don't like it is because it's a public forum and anyone can read it and to stop the 'glory circus' from decending on a water containing good fish.

From my point of view this is good as it stops individual fish from being targeted by numpties looking for a big fish.

If you want to tell someone the water you fished with a specimen in it then you can always e.mail them from their profile page.

S

steadyeddie

no worries the pikeing now adays is getting harder anyway cheers

keora

Reaction score
If a good pike water is named on the forum,then lots of anglers will visit it. If you want peace and quiet on your favourite waters, don't name them.

T

tobaccojoe

Eddie i would name waters on here mate you dont know who you can trust..me thinks there may be shifty looking anglers about

T

tobaccojoe

sorry for the spelling mate new at this i meant i wouldn't

S

steadyeddie

i totally agree with you all new to this site as i said i have fished alot of waters over the years and some good ones ,bad ones aswell cheers

S

steadyeddie

not nameing waters, has anyone heard of the 39lb from a river pike that is everyone will say no ha ha

T

Tomo(b.a)

my mrs caught a 34.4lb from a river at the weekend.LUCK I SAY. im jelous very jelous.

T

Tomo(b.a)

ive got a photo levelspiker but when we took it it had pike slime on the lense came out all blury.Ive treid posting it but it wont come on the gallery,same with every other photo ive posted...

S

steadyeddie

tomo. why would you have slime on the lense,was it fish slime or ,no wont say it lol,scotish lock,how did you get the photo,

T

Tomo(b.a)

she held the fish and i took the photo.
there was pike slime on the lense from the fish i caught 10 mins before.
YOU LOT JELOUS????