rigs

Paul Edwards 4

Reaction score
been awhile since i did much carpin,can anyone tell me about this rig,photos anything you can, will help me cheers

U

unknownforce

my understanding (or at least what i use and call it a zig) is just a really long hooklink with a pop-up on it. i usually make it approx 4 foot long, dont weight it so it rises 4 foot from lead. when using, i add a silicone sleeve that comes on lead clips and a bit of tube, about 4cm, to make a little anti tangle boom

S

steadyeddie

thanks for that. the rigs have not realy changed just people coming up with differant names for them cheers

S

steadyeddie

to all gone from paul edwards 4 to steadyeddie sorry to mess you around if i did old dog new tricks lol

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Nice english that Bully, are you still employed?

S

steadyeddie

why do people see the need to change the name of rigs thanks for the picture warren,same rig i was useing wat 15yrs ago,just make differant lenths hook links,same thing cheers

?

<?))))><.???`?. born to fish (callum) made to wor

I uses a paper cup to cast mine!

S

steadyeddie

well i am going out 2morrow,little water full of carp,simple set up,no fancy rigs or fancy baits,let you all know how i go on sod the weather

S

steadyeddie

well i went out 2day,not a thing,watching this ghostey just kept swiming past me ,just nice to be out,thats what they all say

U

unknownforce

at least you saw a fish and you cant catch if you haven't a line in

my water was frozen solid when i last went!