Winter Venues

A

Alan Cooper

I daresay I shall be fishing various places this winter. However, I shall DEFINETLY be fishing the LAA Hampshire Avon stretch at Britford. I was there on easter sunday with about 4 other anglers! Miles of beautiful river and good fish too - if you can catch 'em!

Alan Roe

Reaction score
I will be fishing several lengtht of the Ribble and Hodder after some superb chub and if I get the chance I will fish the Severn for roach I will get that 2lb er that has elluded me so far

M

matthew dent

I plan to fish the Ribble for Chub the Lune for Bream and a local stillwater for roach. Thats my wish list anyway. But as with most of my fishing plans I can only say for sure I'll be fishing the Ribble for chub.

S

Stewart Bloor

My main target fish will be chub, there are several rivers I will be fishing (Mease, Dove etc). I'm also 'chasing' a double figure barbel, so will take advantage of the right conditions to pursue that. I've had a 9.9 and 9.13 from the Lower Severn, it's getting too close to give up now !!!

K

kevin parcell

I too shall be fishing the Mease and the Blythe in the Staffs area for the excellent Chub they hold