Child Murdered!!!!!!!!

Jason Crook

Reaction score
As we have all seen recently on the news,11 year old joe geeling sadly was murdered on his way home from school on the 1st of march 2006.I actually didn't know joe, but i am a friend and work colleague of his father Tommy.I was deeply saddened by the news and felt i had to do something,the only way i knew was to organise a fishing match in his memory to raise money for his family.
The reason i put a thread on fishing magic is to tell anglers that the match will be held at PENDLE VIEW FISHERIES on the match lake on the 14th of april (good friday).I would like all anglers to know that Lin at PENDLE VIEW FISHERIES donated the match lake for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!MANY THANKS TO PENDLE VIEW FISHERIES

I would also like to thank OSSY TACKLE , HYNDBURN ANGLING AND DARTS and LEONNARDS ANGLING who all donated the prizes which allow all monies to go to the family of joe.

Unfortunately most pegs have been taken but if any angler passing on the day would like to give a donation, buckets will be available on the day!!!

Also if anyone would like to make a donation no matter how small if they would like to email me for my details it would be greatly appreciated
many thanks