Any chance of a AmphibiZZZ

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
As gilly to the famous, with Clattercote looming, and bearing in mind last year, I need a amphibious vehicle to transport Peter Jacob's kit to his peg. A low loader would do it but the wooden staging won't take the weight. Something with 400BHP on land, twin 50HP Mercuries on water, capable of carrying half a ton should do it. Oh, and a derrick to off load the stuff.

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
Might make more sense to moor the thing up and fish from it?

I thought you were looking for a simpler match plan this year?

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
That depends on the definition of 'simpler' I suppose.

Suffice to say that this year I'm going to try a couple of different approaches to last year.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
You wait till you see the amount of groundbait you will have to carry this year Mark, theres going to be a tactical bombardment from the off, this is Peter's cunning plan for '06.

Peter deduced from last year that that were he to have shallower water the fish would be more inclined to feed. What Peter failed to take into account was, with the amount of groundbait going in, the water level will rise accordingly, the good news is that he plans to put all six sacks in so you won't have to transport it back to the car.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

The major problem as I see it is going to be making those super dooper wheelz Scouser Proof.

Do they have removable hubcaps?