Hidden records

catman

Reaction score
I've recently been on Google Earth and looking at how many un/lighlty fished large lakes there are across the country. Could it be possible that there could be some uncaught 50's and even 60's swimming about. I believe that there is still a lot of potential record containing waters that are unfished.

F

Frothey

must be able to zoom in further than me to be able to work out if they are unfished or not!

F

Frothey

I believe that there is still a lot of potential record containing waters that are unfished.

i dont think there are going to be "a lot" of waters containing 65lb+ fish.....

Beecy

Reaction score
Ive had a look at my local lake on google earth and you could cleary see people fishing! amazing technology

R

richard Dobson

I went on google earth and could actually see carp feeding on my free baits. I SAW A 40 PLUS COMMON SUCK IN AND BLOW OUT MY BAIT WITHOUT BEING HOOKED!Then the b-----d grinned at me. Amazing technology.

chubber

Reaction score
I know of 1 unfished water containing carp and another only fished by myself and my mate (which is where I'm going tomorrow) within a mile from here. The pool that is completely unfished is fishable on a day ticket but is three quarters covered with weed and owned by a farmer not a club. The one that I'm fishing tomorrow, I've seen monsters in and there could be any record species in it. It's a dissused quarry fenced off.
True cruscian
perch
eels
carp
roach
chub.
Any of which could have grown to record size by now.