Credit Where It's Due

D

Dave Dowding

As we often hear only moans and groans when things go wrong and people get poor service i thought i would mention one on the plus side.
I recently had a problem with one of my Delkim TXi's where it would continuously flash the Led and sounder no matter what!
I got on the phone wondering what kind of service i would receive as i had never had to send anything back to Delkim before despite using various models of their alarms for around 5 years now, that says a lot for their quality in itself.
Anyway i phoned them, told them the problem and was told to put it straight in the post and they would look at it straight away and get back to me.
I also mentioned that i had lost the belt clip and bankstick attachments for the remote box at some point so could they let me know how much they would be to replace.

So off it went in the last post on the monday and i dug out my backup alarm in case it took a while.
Well it came back FIRST THING WEDNESDAY with a detailed explanation of what had happened and what had been done.
Inside with my alarm was a new pack with both the belt clip and bankstick clip free of charge.

Full marks to Delkim for their polite and helpful attitude on the phone and again for service.

A

Andrew Thomas

Im the same vein, I'd like to put in a good word and my appreciation of Cotswold Aquarius. I bought a roamer quiver from them some time ago and unfortunately omitted to push fully down my landing net handle which acts as the spine. To cut a long story short this resulted in the loss of the top 3" of my Fox rod. My fault really, although I reported the break to Cotswold, as a simple repositioning of the shoulder strap attachment would have prevented any chance of this occurring.

Any road up, I was in need of a new rucksack about 3 weeks ago and wanted a Cotswold roamer sack. I rang the company and the guy I spoke to remembered me and my original problem. They had in fact immediately incorporated my suggestion into the quiver design and they sent me a gratis replacement for my original quiver along with the rucksack. And they arrived the next day.

Now that's good service.

P

Paul Williams

Delkim are without doubt a firm who look after their customers......i phoned to find out if i could get replacement screw mounts and they mailed me three FOC....you can't ask more than that!!