biggest seven pike and zeds?

R

RUTH RICHMOND

anyone know what the largest pike and zander are that have come out seven? or where i can find pics? thanks

R

ruth&nobby rocket

cheers daphne.hows you. did you get our information super highway letter last night? (im a bit new to these zx spectrums)did ya fish last day? we lost a zed each off zander point. nice to be out though.send ya e mail to us, will send wicked pics.love ya baby***

Reaction score
Hey trouble! Didn't realise it was you two!

Nice to see you on FM.

I didn't get the chance to fish at all over the last few days of the season, not even the Leam :-( very jealous would love to had last loving look at Severn. Roll on June!

You can e-mail me by clicking on my name and clicking link

See you soon

Come to the FireFly on 27th.

J

jon helyer

I know the late Jon Sidley had a pike of 30lb+ from the Severn, doubt that's the record though.......

R

ruth&nobby rocket

cheers jon. saw eel fisherman pull out thirty when i was a kid where seven meets avon. maybe it was him? i think it was seeing that beast that turned me into a pikey.after years of trying, still never caught anything like that. made mistake of taking female friend fishing. within 3 weeks she had numerous pike under her belt, and really fat 20. also took last girlfriend barbel fishing. She caught 6lb fish in 5 secs, then retired from the sport. She then took the piss out of me for the next 51/2 hrs until I got one. Is it just me, or does everyone get outfished by ladies?

shep

Reaction score
my wifes only been fishing one year i and she out fishes me everytime the b***h.only problem is when she cast out she lets the line go to early resulting in a three once feeder wistling past your ear one day am going to get stiches .or alternativly the first time she went carp fishing she couldn't work out why the bite alarm wouidn't stop bleaping me and my mate blanked she got the bloody carp as a saver on her phone

D

David Marrs

It is an absolute mystery to me as to why Ray Armstrong's big fish hasn't been beaten <or reported>.

R

ruth&nobby rocket

dont they just love rubbing it in as well!is it a pheromone thing? who knows. i have even considered a sex change to help with those elusive fat specimens that keep evading me! bet i can out hoover em all. i rock at it... maybe a doubles fish in? couples , but ladies vs lads. i know who my money would be on...

P

paul williams 2

David...........i don't think Rays fish has been beaten mate........i know for a fact that a fair few of the "zedders" on the 7 say to each other that they won't report their fish.............but can't resist it!

but then again? ;)

D

David Marrs

Cheers Paul, I know the 7 guys can <quite rightly too imho!> be a bit secretive but I am surprised that despite a fair few fish from the River around its size, it hasn't produced one which has beaten it. Could it be that with the changing seasons since Ray caught it that the conditions are not as favourable nowadays? Afterall, it has been 12 1/2years and our climate has changed a tad.

Kind regards,
Davester