Brolley/Bivvy Systems

Stalker Jas

Reaction score
I'm Looking to buy a brolley/bivvy system JRC Stealth, Chub Reflex, Trakker Specimen and Wychwood Extremis brolley/bivvy systems all look the same, does anyone have one of these and can comment on their quality, weight, etc. Cheers.

richard turner

Reaction score
hi mate i have the jrc sti 2 man great piece of kit strong reliable and nice and easy to erect used it in some badweather last year never let me down but shop around there price seems to vary abit i also got the jrc stealth brolly for my short stay sessions another great piece of kit only had it a few months but with the fronts all done up it will keep you dry all day long fantastic gutter system in my opinion jrc have really got the bivvy and brooly system sorted hope you get the right one to suit you .

Stalker Jas

Reaction score
Thanks for that Richard, the sti is too big for getting in to those smaller swims on the rivers for my overnighters, so I think its the stealth I'll be going for.

richard turner

Reaction score
great choice m8 this system is so versitile it will fit in any swim i got mine from planet carp in notts over the net did me a good deal with the brooly and the sticks give them a look hope you enjoy and get on with the system .

U

unknownforce

2nd that Richard - the stealth is excellent and i use it for nights too