Fishing Survey

S

Steve King

It just goes on and on!

Probably the most tedious survey I've come across!

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Totally agree with Steve, after about 10 minutes I exited the page and didn't finish it.

The layout and tiny type size was a P.I.T.A. seemingly duplication of questions and (typically) coming from Salisbury no one seems to know it that is South East or South WEST!

EA - 2/10 must do better next time

njb51

Reaction score
Why so many of the same question? I ended up making most of it up in the end as it wouldnt let me do anything else.

Apparently i now fish in the south west and east anglia! I don't spend anything there though, not even money for petrol.

J

john conway

Had to bomb out in section 4. In section 2 I filled in how many times I fished for coarse fish. In section 3 how many time I fished for brown trout but I don't fish for salmon or sea trout so I had to bomb out of section 4 as I'd no choice of none or NA

Very badly done 2/10

F

Frank "Chubber" Curtis

The worst compiled survey I think I've ever seen.

A

Aide B

Gave it 5minutes then gave up and closed it down. Have to agree with the comments so far very poorly designed. Perhaps if there was the lure a free draw (tackle voucher, free rod licence for the year)I may have been persuaded to carry on. Far to complicated.

Report Card - Must Try Harder

I

Ian Cloke

?It doesn't matter where you come from or how keen you are. The questionnaire only takes about 10 minutes to complete so it won't take up much of your time.?

10 mins to complete? Like feck it does!!!

C

christian tyroll

took the mick really , why was it asking me all the same questions 4 times (i mean as in all the sections) why couldnt they accept the first set of awnsers!

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Boring or what. The EA must have the majority of this on there database from licence sales. Only info is from the traveling angler. hey probably used a very large lump of our money to pay for this to be set up.

Would be easier to put a brief survey with the new Rod Licence. This would reach a more people.

T

tom riordan

Phew, I cracked up at part 7, I hope the EA get to know about this diabolical mess of a survey, because if they take this survey into account when making any decisions regarding our future fishing practices, then I am afraid they will make some misinformed judgements based on that survey.

S

Steve King

I lost the plot like most other people and bowed out without finishing it!

It got to the stage where I was seemingly going around in circles answering the same thing over and over again!

C

Cakey

I gave up it seemed more interested in what I earn and what I spend

Clikfire

Reaction score
What fun zzzzzzzzzz best 15 minutes of my life zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Got to the end, and the uni's web site so I left them some feedback :)

chalky

Reaction score
forget it just get your fishing gear out and off we go, dont do surveys they are for gathering information and it only backfires on the idiot that fills them in.