litter and rubbish

Michael Garner

Reaction score
i have read a lot of the members letters about rubbish and litter being left at various members fisheries with the litter louts being known ,
why not collect the litter and discreetly leave it at the members house or on the front garden with a big notice on it saying please take your litter home, 2 home deliverys means a ban from the water or syndicate it,s all in the members own hands

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

.....and who's going to go around delivering the litter ??

Michael Garner

Reaction score
me if i was able to or any of the people complaining about the problem people musn,t complain if they are not prepared to help sort the problem out i always thought clubs and syndicates had a sort of ruling that members looked after what they owned or rented or am i an out of touch pensioner

T

The Monk

I`m not quite sure if I am being politically correct here, but the best way to deal with litter bugs would surely be to saw off both their arms with a rusty saw blade and tattoo litter dropping arsehole across their foreheads and for a second offence step up the severity

L

Les Clark

Monk ,No your not being P.C. ,you must use a clean new blade in case the little darling`s get blood poisining !

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

second offence saw their legs off ...

S

Spoddy Dave

I was fishing a commercial fishery local to me and couldn't help noticing the amount of rubbish lying around.

To be honest its always the same every time i visit,probably ten times a year.

Anyway i have always taken my rubbish home,and always will.

But when you turn up and pick your swim and have to remove boilie bags and empty tins of luncheon meat before you start is a bit much.

When the owner came around to collect the money i asked her about it and she said someone would be along later to clear up.

True enough about an hour later a young girl about 18 came past picking up the rubbish,wearing a short skirt and tiny little top.(made my day)

Where was i....oh yes,i asked her how she managed to cover such a large area,and wasn't she fed up with picking all the rubbish up.
She said she loved the litter bugs,she was earning a fortune clearing that place up.

One mans rubbish is another girls gold.

J

Jeff Woodhouse

"second offence saw their legs off ..."

Then they'd spend all day arsing around. Happen they do that already though.

Had to shift two tyres on their wheels from the woods this morning.

T

The Monk

True enough about an hour later a young girl about 18 came past picking up the rubbish,wearing a short skirt and tiny little top.(made my day)

obviously from an envronmental view point it will need futher investigation? where did you say this fishery was Spoddy,

S

Spoddy Dave

kingsnordley fisheries Monk.
And from an environmetal view point,the best times are very hot days.

Im taking some extra rubbish with me next time just in case,well i don't want to put her out of a job do i.

C

Chris Pearson

A friend of mine who has a small farm in the middle of nowhere found a large lorry tyre on her front garden last week,she rang the council who told her that unfortunately as it was on her garden they couldn't collect it,then asked her to double check that it was "actually" on her garden rather than on the other side of the wall in which case they could send someone to pick it up for her,they came the next day,at least there are a few good people left!

J

Jeff Woodhouse

Update - the wheels and tyres had been shifted this morning from the lay-bye where I left them yesterday.

S

Steve King

"oh yes,i asked her how she managed to cover such a large area"

With a mini skirt and a tiny little top you mean?!

S

steadyeddie

these so called anglers that leave rubbish just dont care its that simple,gives the anties plenty of ammo againts us.if there in a club ban them keep moving them on,last resort,do what the MONK says off with there legs lol.

T

The Monk

Im taking some extra rubbish with me next time just in case,well i don't want to put her out of a job do i.

hahahahaha, nice one Spoddy, I`m filling up me bin bags as we talk!

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

Better still Monk, take a little puppy or fluffy kitten with you, they always bend down to stroke it.
Never fails mate.

T

The Monk

good idea Baz, must admit I can never resist bending down to stroke a nice little pussy