Skeetex Streamhopper Boots.

R

Robert Woods 1

Graham,
Do they do boots in Hobbit sizes as I only take a size 5...???

C

Chris Bishop

You could probably get both feet in one mate. Find someone else with small plates of meat and go halves on a pair.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Looks like they're not widely available just yet Blam, but found them here - and at the right price:

bosfish.

And size 5 as well Robert!

matt

Reaction score
'After standing in the water almost to lace level for over an hour the boots showed no signs of leaking.'

Graham your dedication to reviewing a product thoroghly, shows no bounds !
I have a mental picture of you stood in a freezing river impatiently looking at your watch waiting for an hour to expire.

Seriously are they insulated ? would they be comfortable on a hot summers day?

B

BLAM

I was impressed at the photograph. Presumably Graham hopped around on one foot so as to get a good picture of the other boot lying on the ground?!

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

"found them here - and at the right price:"

But unlucky if like me you are a size 7

Michael Howson

Reaction score
Late seeing this thread.(holidaying in Denmark) so my advice may be too late to help. I first saw the Skeetex ad in a fishing mag and rang them for local stockists. They put me onto Billy Clarkes in Sheffield. I rang him and while he didnt have my size in he had me a pair sent by return of post. I paid the full price but it was money well spent. they are waterproof and comfortable as well as hardwearing and they also look the part all in all a first class boot.

PS I have had them now for about 12 months with regular use I-E 2or 3 times a week and they are as good as the day i got them.