So, Who had what this weekend?

Big Mart

Reaction score
So, the weather at the weekend was cracking. I awoke to blue sky and sunshine and couldn't wait to get out. Chucked the rods out and caught my first Linford Carp, a pristine common of 17lb, all covered in leaches from it winter kip, after about 30 seconds of being in the water! 'Lucky cast' my mate said, 'angling skill and expert watercraft' i tells him ;o)

And then the weather arrived.........
Net result one carp between us, One busted bivvy that had to be repegged 3 times in the night due to the wind and a crap nights sleep.

Anyone else have any joy?

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

I think come Wednesday/Thursday will see some good catches.

S

Spoddy Dave

Talk about unsettled weather.

Water temps should be up soon.
Better after next weekend.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

I was on a working party on a large lake both days. The wind was full on where the carp lads were fishing, got to give them credit for trying though. These are the regulars, sooner or later the fish will turn on, good luck to them.

Glen Hayes

Reaction score
Went to fish club match at kings pools by junc-11 M-6 west-mids finished with 29-6 last 64-10 won,and on Sun 97-4 won it not bad for this time of year hey,tight lines.

richard turner

Reaction score
i did a 3 day session at lakeside fisheries at ranskill notts first 24 hrs weather was awesome i had 2 fish to 24lb both in a1 condition fishing into a slight breeze then the weather turned and it just killed it only had 1 more fish at 18lb and one more run which i missed but it was still great to be out there and not freezing my b-------- off should be bettter this weekend if this weather holds and no more night frosts .