Hello Everyone

C

Clem Paggle

Hi, I just thought I would post to say hello to everyone - so, hello!

I have been lurking on here for quite some time now and felt inspired to give it a go seeing Wendy's posts. So thank you Wendy.

I have just started fishing with a friend after borrowing some fishing tackle from her, and I have now purchased some from a car boot sale. I plan to go each week on a Saturday morning, but I'm not so sure about trying to go through the winter - it will probably be a little bit too cold for me.

W

Wendy Perry

Hi Clem and welcome to the forum i'm glad there is another lady present i reckon we should gang up on these men or maybe have a match one day between everyone and show em us women can do it as good as them .

One thing tho clem the guys are very helpful and will help you out with anything you want to ask.

Good luck with yr new hobby :eek:)

C

Carp Angler

Bloody hell, not more of 'em........

Here goes another thread that'll go over 100.
More testosterone stuffed men rushing to help the girlies in distress.

Clem and Wendy, your fishing prowess is measured on how many badgers you can frighten.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
A welcome from me too Clem, but be prepared for the doubters, for judging by your photo, like Wendy, you're too good looking to be mixing with us lot. Apart from me of course, as suave as ever.

R

Rob Brownfield

hang on...this ain't right...good looking women on a fishing site???
lol

P

Paul Williams

Hello Clem,
You should be fine on here Des Taylor doesn't visit!!!

R

Rodney Wrestt

Hi Clem, I'm waiting for someone to say your not real and come up with an anogram of your name that makes a fool of us all<ahem> as if you wouldn't like fishing, if it's good enough fof Wendy then why not.

S

Stewart Bloor

Just clicked onto Clem's profile, all that's there is a phone number (but only the area code before some of you get too excited)

As her phone number is 0121, that makes her a Brummie..so we can be sure of one thing, she make look OK, but if ever she opens her mouth to speak, we'll all be disappointed...

W

Wendy Perry

Hey rodney it's great but i hope she knows what she's letting herself in for with you crazy lot :eek:)

R

Rodney Wrestt

Crazy, Who? where, when, why, how, your welcome. ;-}~

P

Paul Williams

Delving a bit deep there aint you Sedge....after a bivvy partner? ;o) lol

C

Carp Angler

Rodney said
"Hi Clem, I'm waiting for someone to say your not real and come up with an anogram of your name that makes a fool of us all"

Clem Paggle

PEG
LEG
MALC

for instance.......................

wind up
wind up
wind up

G

Geoff Palmer

My daughter said can't a young lady find something better to do!!!!

Stupid girl

W

Wendy Perry

Geoff i will presume your daughter has never been fishing

I bet she never bought a new reel instead of paying gas bill hehehehhe only jokin

P

Paul Williams

OK Pegleg!!! who is the young lady in the photo??? Rik the detective has rumbled you!!! hey don't they call a detective "a ****" Rik the.....no i daren't!! LOL

P

peter webber

Welcome to the "Nut House" Clem.
Looks to me like things are starting to brighten up on here Graham since to revamp of the site in more ways then one :)

Pete

C

Clem Paggle

Well, thank you for the welcome. Good idea Wendy, we will show them who is the best. I don't understand the anagram bit though 'Carp Angler'? Although, looking at your idea that I am someone else, I suppose it understandable; I can see that my name, unravelled, could spell what you suggest, however, I can assure you I am real!

Stewart, don't worry about the brummie accent - I moved up here from Surry 3 years ago. ;-)

K

Keith Manger

Hi Clem great to see more ladies in the sport.

Can we expect a Calendar similar to the Womens Institute Calendar this year (with you and Wendy)? Put me down for one if the answer is yes.

Seriously; have a great time fishing and welcome.