My First Common

S

Stewart Bloor

''The alarm went off for my hubby to start his shift at work''

I never doubted you Wendy, but I bet you've broke a few hearts with that opening statement in your article....

But don't worry, I'm with Mike Fidler all next week and I'll do my best to console him...

Until he starts crying on my shoulder that is, then I'll pass him onto Gary Knowles and the Gay Emblem to handle him...

W

Wendy Perry

heheheheh hi stewart so what do ya think of my fish then ??

B

Birds Nest

looknig at where this thread has started, are you sure you aint Brummie Williams ? ;-)

W

Wendy Perry

Hey rik you could have invited me to come on the France trip i would have helped you out :eek:)

S

Stewart Bloor

Wendy, take no notice of that Rik...mind I need to be nice to him at the moment, he's getting me some PVA bags.

They're really cheap, but I'm not so sure about the quality though, every time you put them in the water they melt....

Seriously, Wendy, well done. As I've said to you before, we need to encourage more of the fairer sex into the sport of angling.

J

John Tait

Hi, Wendy - well done !! - I see you fished from the farm side rather than the wood side. I have fished there myself, but did always prefer the wood side.

I was pleased to see that you mention Bill - glad he's still about, nice old boy.

Jonty

C

Carp Angler

Wendy said
"Hey rik you could have invited me to come on the France trip i would have helped you out :eek:)"

That's OK Wendy, I'm bringing my dirty washing home...... ;oP

W

Wendy Perry

hahahahahah ok i'll let you of thats what i meant rik i would have done yr washing for ya ( yeah right )

stewart i love fishing and honestly it doesn't bother me the banter on here it makes me laugh actually and i can't wait sometimes to see what reply i get :eek:)

Jonty ah your the one who said you knew Bill what a lovely sweet old man he is he even let me use his toilet i didn't have to go behind the tractor heheheh :eek:)

C

Clem Paggle

A nice fish Wendy. I wish I could catch one like that.

W

Wendy Perry

I'm sure you will clem i used to look at pictures on here and wish with all my heart that i could catch one like that and i eventually did .....this weekend i'm hoping to catch something different again .

Clem also please don't ever take offence at the guys on here they are all fantastic people who are only having a bit of fun so just keep on posting to the different threads and they'll get used to you :eek:)

B

Bob Car

I noticed in your article that as of yet you havent got a brolley well when you win this months prize for Best Contribution then that has got to be top of the shopping list. As I said before very nice story excellent fish and sorry for ever doubting you. Got egg on my face once not doing that again so for me Clem is for real.

W

Wendy Perry

awwwww thanx Bob i knew you were a lovely man deep down :eek:)

B

Bob Car

HAVE I JUST WON!!!!!!!!! THIS MONTHS PRIZE FOR SPOTTING THE DELIBERATE MISTAKE.

WENDY CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE IT WAS THAT YOU CAUGHT THAT SALT WATER CARP THAT YOU ARE HOLDING I TAKE IT THAT IT WAS A MEMBER OF THE SALT WATER FAMILY, PERSONALLY I HAVE NEVER CAUGHT A SALT WATER ONE BUT AS THIS THREAD IS UNDER "SEA FISHING" I TAKE IT THAT IT WAS. OK GRAHAM WHAT IS MY PRIZE THEN??????????? LOL

W

Wendy Perry

Well bob when i saw it today i also wondered the same thing but i wasn't saying anything or i thought you lot would have taken the hit and miss lol I thought i didn't catch this at sea i was only at turners Pool hahahahahahah

B

Bob Car

It was that tidal wave that filled Turners Pool with salt water wasnt it(LOL).
All we have to do now is get G.M to change your photo I prefer the new one its more natural. This is hard typing with a 5 day old baby in your arms, but you women would know all about that.

W

Wendy Perry

Yeah good idea bob i was gonna ask Graham if he would change it for me well perhaps if he reads all the threads he may see this one and do it for me :eek:)

W

Wendy Perry

Rik.......... why is this Clem not real i don't understand