France here we come....

C

Carp Angler

12 of us are off to Domaine Des Iles on Thursday morning fishing for the lumpy great carp in there.

I'm like a kid on Xmas eve.....

I'm not sure if Graham is doing updates from the bankside, but I'm sure you'll soon hear if one of us catches a whacker.

B

Birds Nest

What no live feeds of the French Badgers running for the Hills, or Mike's Badger kit collapsing ?

M

Malcolm Bason

I hope you have a good un Rik, and the others going too. I wish I could be there!!

B

Bob Car

Hi Rik, Hope that you have a fantastic time and catch a good lumpy one, the way I see it is that you need to so that you can win this months feature article otherwise I have got a funny feeling the a certain young lady will win it, all joking aside have a good one.

W

Wendy Perry

hey Bob i hope so i need a bivvy myself so i can put a pic of you lot in it and when i catch i will yell this one's for you :eek:)

G

Gary Knowles

Rik,

Two more days and counting..................

Barn

D

Dave Johnson

AYE UP BARN...YOU SORTED YOUR SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS YET MATE......

C

Carp Angler

Just today to get through.

I'm going fishing tomorrow.

P

Paul Williams

Where you going, local?......hey will our text messages work from here to there??

D

Dave Johnson

they should do Paul, and the receiver pays for them if I remember correctly.....you need to contact your service provider two days in advance I think to get Euro coverage

P

Paul Williams

Hey Wendy, i have a roomy bivvy if you want to catch one in it!! ;)

D

Dave Johnson

wont be all she'l catch either.....WMids has a high rate of std's........

G

Gary Knowles

Be wary, going with Brummie would be like holding a perch - you may feel a little prick in your hand ! ! !

G

Gary Knowles

And as for you chub, I'll ave you for trying to get me stitched up with the 'badger beast'..........

D

Dave Johnson

did u figure it straight away then Barney?

it was a little experement between me and Rik when we were bored one night...

I have since done it again with some of the girls at work....surprising how you can lull them into a false sense of security!

Not entirely ethical tho.......LOL

C

Carp Angler

Paul, I'm going to my special place tomorrow afternoon for a couple of hours, just to get ready for a week with that lot.

You'll certainly know if we catch, either tomorrow or next week.

P

Paul Williams

"week with that lot" i wouldn't know wether to laugh or cry! ;)

W

Wendy Perry

I think u lot are unfair soddin off to France without me what on earth am i gonna do without you all for a week :eek:(