Coarse Fisherman

R

Rodney Wrestt

I have selected to receive updates about forthcoming issues of Coarse Fisherman Magazine before it comes out, however I have not recieved any is it just me or is anyone else not getting any (yeah yeah, I said not getting any. grow up). ;-}~

W

Wendy Perry

i did as well rodney and i aint recieved any either (better worded like that rodney)

:eek:)

K

Kevan Farmer

Well I get plenty....of love that is from a wonderful wife, yes my own!!! Info' from Coarse Fisherman though? Absolutely zilch. Mind you it doesn't bother me because I've just subscribed.

Kevan

R

Rodney Wrestt

Do you think it's something we did in a past life? 'cause it looks like it's just us four. ;-{~

G

Geoff Palmer

Wendy
I'm getting confused after a couple of beers. What site am I on

Geoff

R

Rodney Wrestt

Hi Kevan,
How have you been. Done any fishing lately and how are you finding the Digital video camera?

D

David OLoughlin

Ha Ha. Graham had better watch out - I can see it now 'WendyMagic'. LOL
Speaking of our editor & co not being around, 'while the cats away........'
What can we get up to - a big wind up thread for their return? or does anyone have Graham's address - we could have a 'party-in'???? :)

D

David OLoughlin

I'm confused, I thought you were???? Oh, no that's Malcolm, or is Malcolm really Clem??? LOL
We could all channge our profiles to Joe Bloggs? Actually I pity the 1st person who comes on this site called Joe Bloggs, they may be really genuine & not have a clue what's going on :)

J

Joe Blogges

Okay that's me, God you can tell I'm off work sick - haven't I got anything else to do??

P

Paul Williams

Nice idea "Joe" but last time i tried to do anything like that i cocked the whole site up.......i have to get Rik or Graham to do it for me!!

W

Wendy Perry

hey we should do something tho maybe we should do it by email then Graham can't read it when he comes back LOL I think we should all change our names tho to joe bloggs and take our pics off hehehehehehe

W

Wendy Perry

Hey i just thought i'd bring this one back up coz i recieved my coarse fisherman/woman updates and i shall be ordering mine tomorrow at my local newsagents :eek:)

K

Kevan Farmer

Rodney. Bit late this sorry. firstly the DV camera is fantastic - I have found it even better than the big pro SVHS jobs that I was used to. As for fishing....ha, ha, ha....Over the last couple of weeks I've actually managed to get out twice. Both times I have cuaght a grand total of nothing. My son managed a small perch whilst retrieving a lob hookbait but that was it. I may just be trying again later this week...perhaps.

Kevan

ps. I must sort out my photo for that mugshot, I do have one somewhere.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Wendy,
I received my previews as well, we couldn't have been that bad after all.

Kevan,
That sounds spookily similar to me & my son a couple of weeks ago, 1 perch about 12 or 14oz.
;-}~

K

Kevan Farmer

He, he, he. Ours was about 2 to 4 grammes... I can't remember seeing one so small even when I was a lad. At first I thought somebody had painted a stickleback for a laugh.

Kevan