DDI

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
Have had a look at the site and would like to go there and i would like to book the lodge on the back lake.

Can anybody tell me if the shower is a walk into one?
If the bedroom is ground floor?

I've been before but it was a few years ago and i lived out of the Bivvy, would like to have the lodge now cos the wife wants to come along........Any info welcome.

G

Gary Knowles

Which is the back lake Murray? If its the one i think it wasd unfishable when we went so beware.

I went over with Graham and a few mates a few years ago. Grahams cabin on the main lake was luxury, mine was good enough.

Have a search on the site there is a feature on the trip.

If you want to treat your wife and have a great time forget DDI and go to La Queroy.

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
Cheers Barney. Does La Queroy have accomadation suitable for the missus, she is slightly disabled and needs a walk into shower if poss and as few steps as possible?

G

Gary Knowles

From memory yes, the showers were walk in but I'm not 100% sure.

It is the best of the best, the accomadation is utter luxury for the missus, sun veranda's, cable tv, fully furnished kitchen dishwashers, etc. stunning lake to yourself, and private enough that the gear can be left by the lake all the time you are there whether you are fishing or not.

my missus loved it so much she's constantly mythering me to take her again!!!

Phone up and ask for George, he's a really freindly bloke and will tell you everything you need to know about the accommadation.

If you want to give me a ring to chat about the venue and surrounding area give me a ring. The tit has my number...