Forum Help

njb51

Reaction score
You may have noticed the flashing banner type box at the top of the forum by now.

Click this and it will take you to a page explaining about how to post different things on the forum.

Have fun!

E

EC

Bahh

Let the newbies suffer like we all had to so says I, let them serve their apprenticeship!

Thats the trouble with you lot, and todays society, you want everything done for you!

Help page, pfffft.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Help page?

We never had no help pages in my day!

No sir, the only 'help' we'd get would be a good lift under the lughole from anyone we even thought about asking for help!

Thinking on though, aren't 'Help Pages' a bit like them dictionary thingies?
I mean, if you don't know how to spell the word, how the heck can you look it up?

Nope, we don't need no soppy help pages, not here on FM. I have to agree with Frank, absolutely purely for Wimps!

J

Jeff Woodhouse

Flashing banners?

Not more! Flashing lights, voices in my head, I can't take any more.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

I've just spent half an hour trying to make the damn thing keep still. I thought my computer was playing up.

L

Les Clark

Take no notice Jonny ,they are a lot of whinging old git`s ,a good idea mate (idiot proof )for people like me !

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Is it just my computer being diffrent or does everybody get a big blank section at the top of the help page. I need to page down just to see something.

Disco stu

Reaction score
mmmmmmm, I like this,it appears as if I am thinking out loud,nice.

Disco stu

Reaction score
I think I will write like this most of the time,it makes me feel like some sort of mysterious sage.