peta pricks

N

Nicky Garbutt

today i was looking on the john wilson web site. they was somebody by the name of "joe bloggs" how orignal. he/she was say that when we put them back in the water it like thowing them off the effel tower.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
That's a coincidence. One of the new members who registered yesterday goes by that name too.

D

David OLoughlin

Don't call me paranoid but I've been waiting for this sort of thing to happen. In fact I thought it started last month???????? But of course I was wrong.

W

Wendy Perry

Hey David don't start again i am Wendy Perry who lives in Oldham bloody hell do ya want my phone number to check me out !!

M

Malcolm Bason

Yes please!!! pant pant pant. LOL Sorry, I've taken another pill and I'm ok now.

W

Wendy Perry

hahahahah Malcolm you crack me up :eek:)

Well i'm getting a bit sick of this doubting thing i am who i say i am ....ya know what i mean tho cmon guys give me a break :eek:)

M

Malcolm Bason

I think what we'll have to do is to arrange a 'FishingMagic fish-in', central for all, and then there can no longer be any doubters!

M

Martin Wright

Graham, I'm no techno-buff but I assume you can you boot 'Mr Bloggs' out, or if not can we do the same trick to them?

We could have a bit of fun here

W

Wendy Perry

Yes well i'm up for a FISHINGmagic fish in Malcolm as long as someone can lend me a brolly and a bivvy lol :eek:)

A

Alan Roe

Brollie ..no problem I will lend you a spare...Bivvie avoid the Shakespeare cypry excel mark two!! they are not that good..mine leaked like the brollie you described

D

David OLoughlin

Yo, Wendy I don't doubt you, honest. My reply related to last month not now & I did say I was wrong.
It was a reflective statement, as although I am reasonably new to this site (a couple of months), I've been surprised we haven't been hit by a PETA gang yet.

B

Bob Car

David E-Mail in your in tray.

Personally as far as PETA is concerned I am going to ask my mate G.Bush if a cruise could go accidently astray.LOL
What I want to know is what does it feel like to be thrown off the eiffle tower and would J Bloggs like to know because if he would like to meet me at any river/lake I will put him in the water as if he was a fish and then take him to Paris and throw him off and when I get to the bottom I will ask him if there is any difference but I bet you he wont answer me.

S

Stuart Bullard

Come on Wendy,I am sure you know that most of the guys would let you share their bivvies..... sadly, I do not have one, and probably never will!

W

Wendy Perry

Sorry David :eek:)
I think i got wrong end of the stick i thought you were doubting me again and that i was like the so called joe bloggs

D

David OLoughlin

It's OK Joe? or would you be Josephine Bloggs? LOL
No really I should apoligise again for doubting, I was just jealous cos I never caught so many fish so quickly. :)

D

David OLoughlin

Nicky,
what's the John Wilson site address please, I can't find it.
Thanks

W

Wendy Perry

I've had a couple of days off sick with my bad hip and went fishing this morning LOL it helps me to relax LOL i only had a few out mainly chubb and roach . I know there is different fish in the pond but never seem to get them it's soooooo frustrating

D

David OLoughlin

Thanks Richard.
Wendy sometimes I like nothing better than fishing the biggest worm I can find under a float - maybe a big stripey perch will come along, then again the chub will probably get there 1st??