why?

• Thread starter christian tyroll
  • Start date
C

Chris Pearson

Great for eating Big Macs while your driving to keep the grease of your steering wheel!!!!!

joe pesky

Reaction score
fill it with baby oil and have a! Well you I`ll leave that up to you.

C

christian tyroll

hmmm some imaginative ideas just says alot about what dominates peoples thoughts :D

C

Chris Pearson

Joe,
Why would you want Baby Oil on your Big Mac,and while we're on the subject,what is Baby Oil exactly ?

C

Chris Bishop

These things are like gags, I can't see the point in them.

Learn to handle pike and it's far quicker and safer for both of you to use your hands or a landing net, depending where you're fishing and where the hooks are.

C

christian tyroll

cheers Chris B!
btw Chris P baby oil is a lube type liquid which judging from the johnsons adverts gets massaged into the babys skin.
i dont think it would taste very nice in a big mac though. though by the sounds of things Joe puts it in his fillet o fish :D

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

"what is Baby Oil exactly??"

It's what you get from cold-pressed babies ....something like cold-pressed hemp oil

P

Paul Clarke

on a serious note , could it be to protect the hands from sharp spines on dorsal fins ? The object comes from the far east so its probably not specifically designed for UK fishing but for Asian/Australasian species which are probably more dangerous to handle

C

christian tyroll

Probably right Paul i didnt really look where it came from etc im sure Ron would know something about this from his travels?

P

Paul Clarke

on a 'less' serious note , painting a couple of eyes and some teeth on it will turn it into a great alligator hand puppet for the kids !!!

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
It's probably meant as an jar-opener or oven-glove or some such, but anglers will buy anything, so it's got to be worth trying to flog it to them...golfers are probably being told its a grip-enhancer, pet owners, that it sweeps cat-hair from sofas; and beer-drinkers, that it keeps the heat of your hand away from your cold ale.

Perhaps I should be in marketing...

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

African Tilapia species. They have terrible spines and razor sharp edges to their gill plates. They will cut you to ribbons if you pick them up like most other fish.

I can see the point in having a protector around the hands. The only place for picking up these fish is by the bottom jaw.

C

Christian Tyroll

thank you Ron, knew you could think of a fishing use!

?

<?))))><.???`?. born to fish (callum) made to wor

OMG I'm getting one for definate

Instructions:

1. put a roll in the curve

2. load your hot dog

Perfect for driving ;)

it's like the fag rolling machines