rain,sleet,you name it,

S

steadyeddie

well i went out on sunday,went for the carp.not a thing,not the best day to go,winter all over again,rain,sleet,you name it we had it,any body else do anything,cheshire,area,

richard turner

Reaction score
hi m8 i no im in lincolnshire not cheshire but i went out early sunday morning fished for 12 hrs and had all the different weather you could think off chucked at me and my alarms stayed silent all day.I tried everything i knew and still couldnt get a run so you werent on your own m8 by the way no one else on the lake had a run either so it makes it a bit better.Lets hope the weather starts to pick up a bit for this weekend and see what happens.

S

steadyeddie

CAKEY. where do you live spain,looks like only 3 of us out on that day,are we mental,no i think we are just hard haaaaaaaaaa.lets hope it gets better soon,tight lines lads,

C

Cakey

north London mate..............cant believe what Im seeing round me though

Big Mart

Reaction score
Sunday evening. Got four seasons worth of weather in about 3 hours.
Took my new stalking/surface rod out for a crack and caught a nice snotty Bream of 4lb and dropped another.

S

steadyeddie

well this bank hoils looks good for it,any one out,i will be out on sunday,those of you down south do you need any water we have planty haaaaaaaaa,tight lines every one,

A5HL3Y

Reaction score
got off lucky most of you. went over night 24 hour, sh*t loads of rain while setting up, snow + hail pouring down and it typically stopped when it was all done. then we were hit by winds making cooking barely possible and things just more stressfull. Not a single bite.

S

steadyeddie

i often ask myself why am i hear,keep going back for more thow,alan what does gertcher mean,

S

steadyeddie

A5HL3Y,it sounds like you were fishing near me,when you say not a bite,is it because of your stove,haaaaaaaaa,

richard turner

Reaction score
looks like the weather is warming up for the weekend lets face it cant get any worse so get out there and get them alarms buzzinggggggggggg tight lines

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
It's a very old cockney all-purpose cuss. Helps you get a bit more torque on a spanner, for instance. Last well-known recording: Chas and Dave. Think it's a contraction of "get out of here."
Followed, if really cross, by "Cow-son", but I've no idea why!

S

steadyeddie

well its looking good for sunday,lets hope so,at work this morning 6.30 raining shock,not a cloud in sight now,buzzing for tomorrow,hope my alarms are to,tight lines everyone for tomorrow,