Doing the dirty

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
Whats the cheapest trick pulled on you by another angler or person you thought was a friend when fishing?

Casting into your swim?
Dropping below and feeding up?
Visiting your Missus when you are fishing?

Graham

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Would you go fishing with someone who,

Ate your pack-up

Threw rocks and stones into your swim

Catapulted maggots at you all day

Swore, and moaned all day

Well my mate decided he was'nt going to come with me again !!!!. :eek:]

R

Robert Woods 1

It's pointless visiting my missus whilst I'm fishing unless you are into bingo...lol

G

Gary Knowles

Graham Marsden threw bait all over my daughters swim then started fishing within inches of her float when we were giving him and his Grandson Calum a whipping last summer.

Dastardly stuff I'm sure you'll agree..

Paul Hayes

Reaction score
I was fishing a match on my local canal a few years ago when tench were the dominant species. Struck into an absolute beauty and as i was leaning forward forward playing it a mate of mine dropped a handfull of maggotts, squatts and worms down the back of my trousers buggers were wriggling like hell trying to get up my a**se and round my balls. Needless to say I lost the fish and came second in the match 4oz behind the winner. Winner take all pool of ?30 to.
Never spoke to him since.

william abercrombie

Reaction score
Once when nightfishing with my mates I had a dump behind one of them when he fell asleep in his chair. He was attacked by insects all night

chubber

Reaction score
I remember a night fishing episode with a few of mates when I was young. We were down the river fishing for chub and we were sat around a camp fire. All of them edged back from the fire saying "phew it's getting hot".I wondered how they could all be hot at the same time, so I edged back too. I was just getting comfy when bang there were lights filling the sky which were sparks from the fire, which had now somehow gone out. I asked my mate to shine a torch so he obliged. There were rores of laughter. I looked down to see that I was covered in tomatoe soup.

They won't let me live it down in a hurry!