Where Can I Buy A Trakker Big Z 50" Brolly?

John Wood 2

Reaction score
Thanks Sage, but i think Matt's right - I can only find the 60" version on Ebay.

S

Sage

it doesn't say which size, i didn't realise there were two sizes..anyway, does a few inches matter :)

John Wood 2

Reaction score
The 60 inch is much heavier and much more bulky. I want the 50 inch as it will fit nicely into a quiver

S

Sage

In that case I would ring a few of the bigger shops that stock Trakker gear. They may still have one sitting in a corner somewhere.

Matt Brown

Reaction score
According to to the catalogue, the 60" has a depth (front ot back) of 2.1m while the 50" only has a depth of 1.2m. They are 2.6m and 2.4m wide respectively.

So there's a massive difference between the two sizes.

Paul, that's a cracking price from J&K.

John, my 60" fits in the main compartment on my ESP quiver. It sticks out a lot though. The 50" is much more compact.

John Wood 2

Reaction score
Thanks again everyone - I'm probably going to buy the one from J&K, but not until I've looked at the alternatives - the Fox Evo Classic shelter looks quite promising too.

Matt - Does your Trakker catalogue say how much the Big Z 50" weighs, and its dimensions when packed away?

John Wood 2

Reaction score
Well...

I've just ordered the Big Z from J&K! My wallet's a bit lighter, but I know the Big Z is probably the best brolly on the market - I've had one before and have regretted selling it.

Matt Brown

Reaction score
Hi John, sorry I haven't replied sooner - I was at work until late on.

The catalogue says nothing about packed away length or the weight - which is a shame.

John Wood 2

Reaction score
Turns out that the shop can't post the Brolly to my address (BFPO Germany), so my order has been cancelled. Booger.

I've now ordered a Fox Evolution Classic X from a German supplier instead!