The Last Cast

• Thread starter BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester
  • Start date
B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

Gudgeon skins should go down really well in the Southern parts of the country.

And how about a Viking type funeral, where the ashes could be placed on a bait boat and sent out to the middle of the lake. An assembly of forty Bream anglers could then fire balls of groundbait at the boat and sink it.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
What a fertile mind you have Kevin, why is it that I get the picture of a mad professor with a balding head fringed with white hair and wire rimmed glasses every time I read one of your articles? You don't look anything like that I know but in years to come..........

My family know that my ashes are to be spread on the Wye when I'm gone but I think they might draw the line at torchlight processions or the like. Nice thought though especially if it was accompanied by Bing Crosby singing "Gone fishing"

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

I think it's about time The Monk did some proper work like administering last rites to dear departed time bandits.

The holy water could be flavoured with Nod Oil. For Scousers, epitaphs could be engraved on hubcaps embossed into the grave stone together with the blokes DSS giro card.

K

Kevin Perkins

Graham
You obviously haven't seen me for a while, your description of me is almost spot on!

Fertile mind? More like furtive, maybe futile, I just write things the way I see them, which is probably very worrying to normal folk........